You and IBM IndiaIBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, “be essential.” We are changing how we craft. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are crafting the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they’re inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We’re establishing teams with dynamic strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us — you’ll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Our CultureIBM is committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, caste, or veteran status. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Business Unit Introduction:Incentives Cloud Services is part of the IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) organization that supports and handles highly critical IT infrastructure for a set of financial applications with a solid focus on security and compliance. We administer and lead a hybrid environment including bare metal, virtualization, containers and cloud services, both OS and middle ware products for development and testing purposes
We are a mixed group of expert and emerging talent. We are looking to transform and modernize our operations with standard methodologies and automation tools in the industry in order to give the best customer experience to our partners and host large scale critical infrastructure.
We strive to keep learning and improving. We cultivate an open, healthy, diverse, and engaging work environment where team members are continuously gaining new skills which align with individual interests.
Want to work in a transforming organization with high goals and make a strong contribution? Come join us
Who you areAs an Automation Test Engineer you will be working on Test Strategy, Test Plan, Designing Manual and Automation Test Frameworks .Get along with various stakeholders to develop a solid grasp of the project and testing objectives.
What you’ll do
- Develop and own the automation strategy, effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
- Execute and analysis automation test results.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing during the off-hours maintenance windows.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses ought to become the guide you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from guide developers.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have 4+ years of experience in Testing Process.
- Application Testing Process, Methodologies, Selenium, HTML, CSS and Core Java, RDBMs.
- Understanding and practice of Agile Methodologies.
- Design and create Test Scenario, Test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools (Selenium) and techniques.
- Build and execute test cases carry out the verification and validation process for Release acceptance criteria
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Do you have exposure to Agile methodology process..If yes it will be definite plus.
- Be uncompromising when it comes to quality of your software
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]