Ultimate Software is seeking a part-time Escalation Management Coordinator
The successful candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must have the ability to handle urgent and complex situations and be able to make decisions quickly. Must possess a passion for Customer Satisfaction and have the ability to discuss complex situations with escalated customers.
This position works no more than 28 hours per week.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Review customer escalations and determine if they meet documented requirements for engagement
- Partner with support teams to understand the business impact to our customers
- Coordinate assignment of escalations to the proper escalation team member
- Review weekly reporting and assess impact proactively to Escalation Management team
- Conduct and report on internal survey metrics
- Collaborate with partners in development to get traction on escalated issues
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Ability to handle highly escalated customers and assess their business impact
- Able to communicate to Sr. Leaders and C Level Executives
- Ability to break down complex, technical processes into simple, logical steps.
- Knowledge of working with developers and software engineers
- Work under time constraints
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant filed or equivalent experience
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong verbal and written communication – must be comfortable working directly with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts).
- Capable of working on multiple projects while maintaining close attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Effective problem solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Organized, Self-Motivating, hard-working, dedicated, with a strong sense of accountability
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Must be able to work on a computer at a desk for hours at a time.
- No Travel
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.