Ultimate Software is seeking Temporary Customer Success Associates in Santa Ana to provide support services to the team. You will be trained for the role and will be ready to assist with year-end human resource and payroll activities. You will be afforded the opportunity to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional administrative and customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Provide support to customers as needed
- Use our proven process to ensure all year-end projects and activities are completed in a timely manner
- Managing and scheduling meetings using G-Suite
- 1-3 years in administrative or customer service role
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong team player, positive attitude, and passion for providing World Class Customer Service
- Strong problem solving skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong software and technical skills are a plus
- AS degree or equivalent experience
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.