BE agile. Be innovative. Be the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Technical Support Specialist in our Minnetonka, MN office.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a technology specialist with solid experience providing IT support to identify, communicate, and resolve end user issues. Aside from your technical prowess, you bring a positive, customer-centric approach to your work, whether it’s providing desk side/phone support to staff in remote office locations, assisting with local area network operations or escalating IT tickets to specialized teams to resolve.
You’re always looking for ways to learn and expand your knowledge and expertise by participating in technology implementations, assisting with corporate software and hardware deployments, and working alongside the End User Computing and Infrastructure teams.
What you bring
- 3-5 years of IT support experience
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems
- Advanced software and hardware technical skills
- Troubleshooting and managing Office 365 accounts and supporting Office Applications
- Exceptional communication skills
Bonus skills and experience
- Flexibility in work schedule – must be able to work overtime when needed
- A+ Certification & ITIL Foundations Certification
- Knowledge of Change Management Processes
What success looks like
- You’re patient and flexible with clients and colleagues while you troubleshoot technical issues
- You possess the ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners
- You take the initiative and demonstrate good judgment when escalating IT tickets or situations for resolution
- You find ways to share your knowledge and educate your clients to prevent common issues
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International.
We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.