Job TitleTechnical Sales and Marketing Support Analyst -Image Guided Therapy (Home Based)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute and be part of a tenured, knowledgeable and exciting team in the North America (NA) market focused on driving Image Guided Therapy solutions downstream to both our sales team and our customers. You will work in conjunction with marketing, sales, operations and service to help ensure the technical component of our IGT solutions are robust. You will have autonomy, but also be challenged to find ways to use data and analytics to create programs that drive smart business decisions. This role also provides the unique opportunity to work with a cross functional group of people with different experiences to quickly learn many aspects of the IGT business.
- General sales support – a triage point to the IGT sale specialist organization when field help is needed
- Providing technical support and consultation which adds value to the image guided therapy sales team
- Aid in catalog design and implementation for IGT Fixed and IGT Mobile Surgery business
- Leading the upgrade process as the conduit between sales and the business unit to ensure compatibility
- Building and maintain process maps and compatibility matrices
- Managing the DiamondSelect (refurbished products) portfolio and relationship with the business unit
- Escalate sales needs and market trends to BIU, marketing, and sales management for speedy resolution
- Reporting on performance analytics which you will define on quarterly basis (e.g. upgrade time, change order impact, catalog changes, etc)
- Proactively working with IGT-Devices, cardiology informatics, and ultrasound to help create a broad IGT value proposition
Hosting training events and presenting to many different audiences via webinar and in person
You are a part of
The NA marketing and market support team focusing on Philips Healthcare Image Guided Therapy (IGT) team. This role will report to and work closely with the Director of Market Support for IGT. This role will also closely align with our international business unit and the North American service marketing team. This wide vantage points will give the employee a broad understanding of the IGT portfolio and how the various components are being used together.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or market support function.
- 3+ years of experience in a service sales, marketing, or service engineer role.
- Multiple years working in a clinical setting or ability to speak comfortably to clinical stakeholders
- Strong ability to collaborate and communicate with various different job functions – marketing, sales, and service
- A positive outlook with a desire and ability to influence colleagues both internal and external.
- A leadership mentality and willingness to take complex challenges and find ways to solve them in simple repeatable ways
- Service or technical experience so you can quickly ramp up with the more technical elements of the job
- A Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive growth in new and existing markets and segments.
- Track record of success working through different challenges under pressure and strict timetables
- Ability to quickly analyze complex sales/marketing/service scenarios and be comfortable providing actionable recommendations in a thoughtful and objective manner.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint,
Basic understanding of some other commonly used tools: SharePoint, Salesforce.com, Tableau
In return, we offer you:
In addition to appropriate pay and benefits, we offer a great team to work with which has continually achieved targets and found ways to grow the image guided therapy business. The work environment is exciting and flexible and promises an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Additionally, Philips offers fulfillment in knowing that what you do really matters as there is a patient connected to everything we do; and that patient, their clinicians, and their family are counting on us.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Call to Action / Contact
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.