Are you ready to shape the world of 3D printing? Excited about the future of user-generated printable content? Love working on complex, rapidly evolving products that bridge the gap between digital and physical?
Shapeways is changing the way people can get access to and use 3D printing in their everyday lives. Our smart, engaged, fun team works with cutting-edge technology every single day. With offices in NYC and the Netherlands, we're bringing together passionate people to change the future and enable everyone to be a creator.
We’re looking for an experienced technical recruiter to help grow our world-class engineering and product management teams. The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter that has demonstrated success hiring top talent in technical roles. Partnering with other members of our People Product Management, and Engineering Teams, you will have significant impact on the continued growth and evolution of a high profile technology organization that is changing the future of product creation. We are looking for someone that can hit the ground running and fill open requisitions, but can also bring a creative approach to helping grow our talent and engineering brand.
Why is this role important to us?
We’re creating a new category in technology. It’s where art meets tech and enables anyone to make amazing products. Attracting and recruiting top technical talent to continue to build and evolve the technology is a fundamental piece of this!
- Source and build a pipeline of technical candidates from various means, including online social channels, our job board, referrals, hiring platforms, your own network, meetups, events and more
- Work with our hiring managers to understand their needs to accurately define the role we are looking to fill; crafting a process that will lead us to the right hire in a timely, efficient manner
- Leave no stone unturned and provide the best experience to candidates through successful management of every aspect of the interview process
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Flex from technical roles to other corporate/business roles as the business needs require
Your qualities and qualifications...
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- A deep network of top engineering talent
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Exposure to full lifecycle recruiting, including screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- An intellectual curiosity for the recruiting space with the ability to think of new and creative ways to build our technical talent pipelines
- Have worked across different verticals including engineering, product, design, marketing, business systems, or more
- Experience conceiving, organizing, and executing engaging engineering / recruiting events
- Experience recruiting globally is a big plus (we have offices in the US and Europe)
We want the women of Shapeways to feel supported so we put effort into getting together for outings that include good women inspired conversation, food and drinks. We even have our own Slack Chat!
Overall Shapeways is committed to employing a diverse group of people that are passionate about our business. We have mentorship and leadership 1:1's in all departments career goals are clear and consistently discussed.
Because we strive to be a diverse group of people, our environment is rich with opportunities for women to learn, share and pursue career advancements. And let's not forget work life balance! In addition to our generous PTO program - for those women who are expanding their families - we have a great health care plan as well as 12 weeks paid time off.
Shapeways is the leading global B2C 3D printing community and marketplace. Printing in over 60 different materials and finishes, we've printed over 8 million products for our community, and enable 45,000+ shop owners to sell through our marketplace.