Portland, OR or Seattle, WA
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for the sourcing and recruiting of technical positions at Cambia. This role partners with hiring managers and HR business partners to develop and implement innovative recruitment strategies to attract and onboard high quality professional and leadership candidates.
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, qualifying, networking and relationship management.
- Demonstrated experience in creating sourcing strategies and building and maintaining relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, and candidates.
- Strong track record of innovation and creativity in sourcing methods
- Proficiency with web-based recruiting systems, internet tools, social media and direct sourcing methods.
- Ability to do research and gather market intelligence and then articulate that intelligence to others.
- High degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision and business/marketplace acumen.
- Strong business acumen, ability to comprehend business needs and structure to identify and leverage resources and information needed to meet customer needs.
- Experience negotiating senior level compensation packages, including relocation.
- Successful management of competing demands and operating with curiosity and flexibility.
- Exceptional communication skills, including verbal, written and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
The Technical Recruiter would have a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related discipline with 5 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting for professional, technical and mid-level management roles, or equivalent of education and work related experience.
General Functions and Outcomes:
- Performs full-cycle recruitment activities, including: candidate screening, engagement meetings, logistics, offers, and onboarding.
- Maintains excellent relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, candidates and the communities.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies.
- Build relevant candidate pipeline, establish key relationships and networking channels.
- Advance the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities.
- Promote Cambia as a company of choice and manage candidate expectations by providing company information around business strategy, history, culture, work environment and job description.
- Deeply understands and is highly engaged in employment market trends/opportunities and evaluate impact on company hiring plans and forecasts.
- Recommend or initiate action for staffing initiatives as it relates to market conditions/trends.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Leverage available tools and resources to learn about current market intelligence, industry trends, compensation practices and consultative approaches.
- May participate in recruitment and sourcing events
At Cambia, we advocate for transforming the health care system. You aren’t satisfied with the status quo and neither are we. We're looking for individuals who are as passionate as we are about transforming the way people experience health care. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Cambia’s portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access; and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
We have over a century of experience in developing and providing health solutions to serve our members. We had our beginnings in the logging communities of the Pacific Northwest as innovators in helping workers afford health care. That pioneering spirit has kept us at the forefront as we build new avenues to improve access to and quality of health care for the future
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]