What a Senior Recruiter does at EA:
Reporting into the Director, Global Talent Acquisition for Technology, the Senior Technical Recruiter proactively liaise across the organization on all levels to understand recruitment requirements and to act on appropriate deliverable items. They research and document industry and market intelligence, provide feedback to the business, and identify and source top talent by researching industry trends, attending and presenting at conferences and events, networking, and promoting corporate referral programs.
Our Recruiters also develop interview guides for candidate assessment, conduct thorough candidate assessment via phone or in-person interviews, and manage the candidate experience by ensuring that all candidates have a positive interaction with EA at all stages of the recruitment process. They also build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline, by proactively responding to the business needs, and create and document detailed recruitment project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and ROI of various recruiting activities and efforts. They also track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities, and update, annotate, and maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS).
The next great EA Senior Recruiter needs:
EA Recruiters must have previous recruitment experience, ideally in the high-tech or entertainment industry. In addition the must have:
- Strong experience managing recruitment in a fast-paced and high volume environment
- Strong experience with technical recruitment and pipelines
- Proven ability to recruit across a mix of disciplines and levels of seniority
- Business Partnership skills to drive quick decisions during the selection process
- Experience managing recruitment workflow in an applicant tracking system
- Superior account management & customer service skills to ensure the best candidate and hiring manager experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing on regional recruitment strategies
- Excellent sourcing skills to be able to build and maintain high-quality talent pipelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Desire and ability to jump in quickly and hit the ground running
- Passion for games and working in a high tech, creative environment.
…and, in general, the potential to sweep us off our feet!
- Bachelor’s Degree
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.