BE agile. BE collaborative. BE the expert . Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as Team Lead, Deal Administration in Vancouver, BC.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
Are you excellent at guiding projects to completion? Do you enjoy working in a high-volume environment? Along with your energy and initiative, you bring strong people leadership skills and a positive, customer service approach that benefits our clients and everyone you work with.
As Team Lead, Deal Administration, you will lead a team of deal administrators to ensure that all deals are efficiently and accurately processed. In addition, you will ensure processes remain compliant with regulations and collaborate across regions to develop consistency. You are curious, like to challenge the status quo and relish the opportunity to define and streamline processes.
What you bring:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma
- 5+ years in a similar administrative role, with experience supporting multiple team members.
- Strong accounting/bookkeeping background.
- Experience in the commercial real estate industry, professional services and/or a sales environment is desired.
- Exceptional administrative skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an accurate manner.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Commercial Real Estate experience / familiarity with CRE rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of real estate terminology.
- Accounts Payable / Receivable experience.
What success looks like:
- You lead the team in best practices relating to deal processing/administration.
- You take a positive, customer-centric approach with everyone you work with.
- You ensure compliance with company revenue/cash processing policies.
- You ensure compliance with external regulations.
- You communicate and collaborate effectively across regions, departments and all organizational levels.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .