E creative. BE innovative. BE a team player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Team Lead, Advisor Support in Toronto North.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You’re a leader, an expert and a mentor who can lead a team that partners with Colliers advisors to deliver exceptional support to Colliers clients. You play a key role in driving team specialization, training, onboarding, managing workloads, elevating capability, and balancing resources to optimize organizational performance, increase efficiency, and maintain exceptional levels of support to Advisors. You do this while keeping your team engaged and productive. You have the ability and experience to be hands-on by directly providing coverage and support where needed to deliver superior support.
You’re flexible and love variety in your work. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment where no two days are the same. You also love to learn and exchange ideas with others to achieve amazing results.
What you bring
- At least 2-4 years of previous supervisory experience or have demonstrated informal leadership amongst peers in a related role.
- At least 4 years of experience from the Real Estate sector
- Strong technical and computer skills, including high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing tools, including Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop).
Bonus skills and experience
- A post-secondary diploma
- Experience coordinating and planning meetings on a national scale
What success looks like
- You’re a trusted aide to the National Manager, Advisor Support, working closely to build a high performing, capable team comprised of professionals responsible for executing our clients’ projects in partnership with Colliers Advisors.
- You’re an organized and successful facilitator and trainer managing the Advisor recruitment, onboarding and retention experience to ensure a successful integration with Colliers and a strong partnership with the Client Service Delivery team.
- You lead regular meetings with team members to provide updates and increase team effectiveness and efficiency.
- You are a subject matter expert and can provide guidance to your team members on technical questions.
- You are an expert in both the work and the process auditing work and tasks for full compliance in accordance with Colliers’ brand standards, documented processes and local real estate board regulations.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Colliers encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected] .