- Manage KPIs, ensure deliverables are exceeded and revenue is achieved
- Identify barriers and to improve productivity and success
- Develop, coach, and manage your sales team to ensure operational excellence
- Focus, motivate and inspire the team in a goal and results oriented way by driving optimum individual and team performance to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets
- Oversee and manage the day to day operation and workflow of the team in an organized and efficient manner
- Create a learning environment to ensure that the transfer of knowledge and insight occurs
- Ensure that all client KPI targets are met, including aspects of Performance Management, People Management, Transition Management, Recruitment, Quality Management, Policy communication etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an inside sales or account management role
- Minimum of 1 year in a leadership or supervisory role
- Prior management experience overseeing and developing sales teams
- Demonstrated experience forecasting new sales opportunities, setting goals, and monitoring sales activity
- Salesforce.com experience or comparable sales force automation tool
- Experience in handling escalations from both external clients and internal sales and support organizations within a contact center queue based environment as a plus
- Experience developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies in workflow and system processes
- Ability to develop effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external management
- Must possess strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to clearly identify goals, communicate vision for the team, and then deliver results
- Excellent customer service
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global collective of innovators who look to improve the way the world works and lives. Working with our clients, we apply innovation and intelligence at the heart of their organizations. Empowered with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global [...]