The Tax Operator must be customer focused and highly energetic. Ultimate Software strives to deliver exceptional quality service and effective communications with our customers. The Tax Operator is responsible for providing operational support for the Tax Management platform and will likely be involved in a variety of operational areas on the new platform interacting with both internal and external customers.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, navigating multiple systems and computer screens, entering missing data, auditing accuracy of entry, working at established productivity paces and completing work with 100% accuracy.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Effective communication skills - both verbal and written
- Excellent follow-up skills with team members
- Demonstrated ability to remain organized and multi-task
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to negotiate positive resolutions with customers and payroll tax agencies
- Proficient working with multiple systems and tools to perform job functions
- Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]