Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in QE/YE preparation and planning. Perform data integrity analysis.
- Process quarterly reconciliation files and process quarterly/yearly data in UTE Module.
- Assist in filing quarterly/yearly data.
- Support of Payment Services for all QE/YE-related inquiries through Help Desk tickets and queue monitoring
- Participate in team meetings and proactively provide guidance and leadership to achieve department objectives, apply best practice methodology and implement process improvement projects
- Subject Matter Expertise with the UTE QE Module
- Proven ability to work with diverse groups of resources to solution agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus.
- Ability to distill voluminous cross functional perspectives and team input into concise, effective processes, ensuring alignment with company objectives and industry best practices for repeatable success.
- Maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm while working effectively at all organizational levels.
- Strong ability to partner and work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems.
- Generate creative, innovative process improvement solutions through brainstorming and iterative problem definition and resolution.
- Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas.
- Probe, inquire, and challenge ‘status quo’.
- Turn existing issues/problems into opportunities for growth.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Apps with a focus on spreadsheet and data analysis tools.
- Payroll tax business knowledge & experience
- Experience in meeting coordination, facilitation and documentation of action items
- Effective communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent follow-up skills with team members
- Demonstrated ability to remain organized
- Attention to detail is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 2 years payroll tax experience within a service bureau or similar environment
- Less than 10% travel required.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]