We’re seeking an experienced Talent Sourcing Specialist, based in Sydney. Reporting to the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition - APAC, you will support the APAC team to build pipelines of engaged talent aligned to our critical job families up to Director level. You will also support key TA projects with external research data and insights that will help inform the business around core talent decisions.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
• Sourcing and building longlists and pipelines of talent aligned to specific job requirements and skill categories
• Use of the latest online tools, technologies and social media channels to identify and engage talent
• Working closely with the India TA team to deliver proactive strategies in building talent communities aligned to forecast workforce plans and business talent requirements
• Market mapping and industry/country research to build talent insights and business recommendations to support talent decisions across India and at times APAC region for senior and executive level talent.
• Contribution to broader HR/TA projects related to talent research and sourcing insights as required
• Building out bespoke sourcing strategies that support hiring unique to India with a focus on technology and digital hiring
• Take ownership of the WU candidate experience, ensure that it is a positive and respectful one.
• Share best practices, industry and market intelligence data to Recruiters and business leaders
• Combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used for strategic business planning
What you will need to succeed:
• Experience within financial services, multinational company (MNC) with exposure to digital and IT/technical hiring preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of the talent nuances across the various regions of India
• Demonstrated knowledge of online sourcing tools and techniques including Boolean search methodology, chrome plugins and talent communities and channels
• Exposure to market mapping and research to obtain data and insights around talent
What will make you stand out:
• Experience with recruiting sourcing talent in a technology/digital talent landscape
• Experience with datamining tools and technology for developing pipelines and managing talent communities essential - knowledge of Taleo an advantage
• Analytical skills and digital literacy. Ability to interpret data, develop insights to inform strategic decisions
• Complex problem-solving capability and ability to work with ambiguity in an agile environment
• Self-motivation combined with time management skills
• High degree of professionalism with a confident, assertive style and the tenacity to deliver
• A willingness to innovate and challenge the status quo
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive global pay and benefits
• Unparalleled experience as part of a globally connected progressive Talent Acquisition division, with opportunities to innovate and leverage external best practice to deliver high quality talent solutions
• Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
Western Union (WU) is a company on the move! We believe that when money moves, better things can happen. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far, or NGO’s in the most remote communities on Earth, WU helps people and business move money globally. We have a rich legacy of innovation, and are continuing to develop new and more convenient ways for our customers to send and receive money through digital, mobile and retail channels. We have a combined digital and retail network that spans over 200 countries and territories. Some companies specialize in cash-based retail money transfer and others play only in digital. We are leaders in both!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together. Who knows; your unique point of view could be the key to our next groundbreaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.
We are a leader in global payment services. From small businesses and global corporations, to families near and far away, to NGOs in the most remote communities on Earth, Western Union helps people and businesses move money - to help grow economies and realize a better world. In 2015, we moved over [...]