Job TitleTalent Acquisition Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to make a deep impact on our transformation as leading healthcare focused organization by enabling Philips accessing to the best talents on the market
You are responsible for
- Meeting or exceeding all established objectives while driving consistency and efficiency across the region.
- Representing team’s interest in the strategic direction of Talent Acquisition and ensure successful implementation of strategy by- and within the team
- Executing a cross sector & regional recruiting strategy which positions Philips to attract the best available human capital in (remove line break) support of the business objectives
- Overseeing & creating an organization and processes that is designed to deliver best in class practices in overall recruiting, contract staffing, relocation and outplacement
- Measuring performance of recruiting team to insure appropriate service
- delivery to the customers, and to continually drive improvement
- Developing and managing AOP in accordance with budgeting calendar. Oversee AOP performance throughout the year
- Setting targets for team members, monitoring progress & coaching on performance
- Constantly showing customer and candidate centric behavior and always communicating in a clear and timely manner
You are part of the EMEA Talent Acquisition team and will report directly into the Head of TA EMEA. You will work actively together with other departments within Philips and Talent Acquisition including internal/external/International connections with Business, Recruitment Marketing, Operations and Vendors.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Talent Acquisition deals with a large variety of activities and different stakeholders, we expect you to be a leader with excellent communication and influencing skills to drive operational excellence and achieve great results.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years of business experience in recruitment, including the management of a recruiting function as a sole responsibility, leading a geographically dispersed team of professionals
- Optimization of the Recruiting competencies of the group in the context of organizational and market dynamics
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to drive operational excellence and achieve great results
- Ability to conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status
Please apply online – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.