This role is part of our People Ops team within Samsung NEXT organization
About Samsung NEXT
We partner with and build software alongside innovators to develop ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses globally.
Founded in 2012, Samsung NEXT has four key functions in the global software ecosystem:
- Venture - Investing in early stage startups to help entrepreneurs build and scale their businesses.
- Partnerships - Helping startups successfully partner with the variety of businesses within Samsung.
- M&A - Acquiring startups to connect and scale with our businesses.
- Product - Building new software and services businesses, at scale.
As Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contract), you will partner with Talent Acquisition members, hiring managers, and executive assistants to coordinate and schedule a high volume of interviews during the recruitment lifecycle. You will also own the candidate experience and be the brand ambassador of Samsung NEXT.
- Support recruiting function with the recruiting process that includes: scheduling high volume of interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Perform various administrative duties and take on projects and programs that support the recruitment function
- Create and maintain job postings on external job board websites
- Participate in process development and process improvement
- Own special programs and projects as it related to recruiting function, including marketing/branding, employee referral, college/intern, etc.
- Source against positions as appropriate
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
- Self-directed problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
- Bachelor's degree, with 1- 2 years of HR or recruiting-related experience
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- PC proficiency in Gsuite, including Gcal, and Excel
- Experience with an applicant tracking systems a plus
- Free lunch on Mondays and a full snack cabinet and refrigerator!
- Free parking and Charge Point Stations.
- Cafeteria onsite that offers an array of breakfast and lunch options.
- Tons of fun social events from weekly happy hour to movie nights.
- Gym onsite with free use 24/7.
- Dog Friendly Office!