Systems Support Analyst – Nexidia
Systems Support Analyst I or II – Nexidia
The Systems Analyst participates in a team environment for the development, maintenance and delivery of application systems as an integral part of a multi-functional team. This role is responsible for system administration of the Nexidia Interaction Analytics tool (initially about 50-80% of time) as well as call and data analysis. This position provides business, analytical, design, interpersonal and administrative skills in performing day to day work. May also include data mining, research and analysis, reporting, and speech analysis depending on interest and business need.
Responsibilities & Requirements
At Cambia, our values are fundamental to achieving our Cause of transforming the health care industry. They guide our actions and bring diverse perspectives together to improve the health care journey better for those we serve. All eight values are equally important and linked to the others: Empathy, Hope, Courage, Trust, Commitment, Innovation, and Accountability. These values are not just words on paper - we live them every day.
Our ideal candidate for this role on the Consumer Interaction Analytics team is a professional with strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work with teammates and with business partners to participate in sessions to gather, translate and document and system requirements to support transforming requirements into effective technology solutions.
Ability to develop positive relationships among business partners, teammates and management.
Ability to follow direction, collaborate effectively with peers to provide results, and relay status to management and peers in a timely manner.
Able to work with minimal direction and be very flexible to coordinate complex activities that are often subject to rapid or extensive changes.
Develop simple technical documentation and understand technical documentation and concepts.
Experience performing operational or related data analysis. Proven ability to perform difficult analytical tasks with minimal supervision. Ability to apply critical thinking and listening skills, rigorous logic and other methods to contribute to the solution of problems, looks beyond the obvious, asks probing questions, can see hidden problems, steps up to conflicts.
Tool Savvy – understands data modeling and logical process flow.
Ability to have clear and direct written and verbal communications with others.
Must have exposure and knowledge of common software development methodologies, preferred experience includes SQL, Nexidia, Nice, Verint or Callminer.
Insurance Industry experience preferred.
Additional Minimum Requirements for the level II
- Understands moderately complex acceptance criteria enough to verify results; develops technical documentation and can understand moderately complex technical documentation.
- Ability to facilitate and lead small teams (1-3) for moderate work efforts which includes estimating, coordinating, tracking progress, inspiring other to complete tasks on time, assisting with resolving issues.
- Able to participate in requirements sessions/interviews and document clear requirements for moderate work efforts.
- Mastering knowledge and skills of common software development methodologies.
Normally to be proficient in the competencies listed above:
- The Systems Analyst I would have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related field and a minimum of 1 year business or system experience with technical system configuration or developing requirements for projects where computer software is created or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- The Systems Analyst II would have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Administration, or a related field and minimum of 3 years business or system experience with technical system configuration or developing requirements for projects where computer software is created or the equivalent combination of education and/or experience including experience with methodologies and structured analytical approach.
General Functions & Outcomes
System Administration for web-hosted application Nexidia Interaction Analytics (Under 100 users). Responsibilities include:
- User setup and security profile definition and maintenance. System configuration and changes.
- Process improvement and documentation related to system setup and configuration.
- Coordination with vendor and users on system updates, etc.
- Partner with vendor to resolve system issues.
- Maintain Nexidia query library.
- Maintain Quality Central process.
- Read and understand simple design and business models.
- Ability to manage ambiguity and independently drive work forward.
- Actively acquire in depth knowledge of Health Insurance terminology and concepts.
Additional General Functions & Outcomes for level II
- Reads moderately complex and creates structured specifications such as use cases, story cards
- Reads and understands moderately complex and creates simple design and business models.
- Provides support for projects during installation and post implementation.
- Reads most data models and has the ability to participate in logical data model creation.
- Writes moderately complex SQL queries.
- Delivers effective presentations and/or training & documentation. Encourages and skillfully manages questions. Produces effective presentation and/or training & documentation materials.
- Actively acquires in depth knowledge of Health Insurance terminology and concepts.
Internal information: Pay level 16 or 18 DOE
Regence employees are part of the larger Cambia family of companies, which seeks to drive innovative health solutions. We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug and tobacco-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A drug screen and background check is required.
Regence is 2.2 million members, here for our families, co-workers and neighbors, helping each other be and stay healthy and provide support in time of need. We've been here for members more than 90 years. Regence is a nonprofit health care company offering individual and group medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Medicare and other government programs as well as pharmacy benefit management. We are the largest health insurer in the Northwest/Intermountain Region, serving members as Regence BlueShield of Idaho, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Utah and Regence BlueShield (in Washington). Each plan is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.
If you’re seeking a career that affects change in the health care system, consider joining our team at Cambia Health Solutions. We advocate for transforming the health care system by making health care more affordable and accessible, increasing consumers’ engagement in their health care decisions, and offering a diverse range of products and services that promote the health and well-being of our members. Cambia's portfolio of companies spans health care information technology and software development; retail health care; health insurance plans that carry the Blue Cross and Blue Shield brands; pharmacy benefit management; life, disability, dental, vision and other lines of protection; alternative solutions to health care access and free-standing health and wellness solutions.
Need help finding the right job?
Cambia Health Solutions, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is dedicated to transforming health care. We put people at the heart of everything we do as we work to make the health care system better and more economically sustainable for people and their families. Our company reaches more than 70 [...]