Job TitleSW Verification student
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Execute and maintain tests that ensure the high quality of Philips products. Deliver analysis, test evidence and reports that support the release of medical imaging products bound by regulatory procedures.
You are responsible for
· Verification and agile test execution and design for CT clinical applications features across multiple projects:
o Close work with team software engineers.
o Create and maintain relevant components of test plans.
o Design and maintain sub system and system level test scenarios traceable to the system level requirements with a focus on improving test efficiency, leveraging outcomes of lower level testing and utilizing automation.
o Develop other new test strategies that will improve efficiency and quality of sub system and system verification.
· Support verification deliverable to the project including relevant contributions to verification plan, verification report, metrics and dashboards.
· Build better understanding of the domain, and analyze execution methods, problem solve and take feedback into the next improvement cycle.
· Support and interact with other teams for verification, integration, validation and post validation. This includes close coordination and collaboration with subsystem verification teams.
· Support and interact with clinical specialists, project managers, product owners and architects.
You are a part of
The applications development team that is responsible for the development and improvement of CT and multi-modality clinical applications helping radiologists to get much higher value from CT, MRI and PET scans through wide range of advanced algorithms and image processing techniques.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Student for BScs or MScs in Biology/ Biomedical Engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Basic knowledge in computer operating
- GPA – 80 and up
- At least 1.5 years before graduation
- Good English skills
- Ability to work for at least 18 hours per week (not including Friday)
In return, we offer you
To be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 through market-driven innovations in Healthtech. We are passionate about offering our employees the challenges, responsibilities, coaching and learning opportunities needed for their personal and professional development.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.