Opportunity: As a Support Specialist at Splash, you’re both the evangelist and the professor. You empower new event marketers to achieve their goals by showing them how Splash can meet their needs - and exceed expectations. No matter what challenges you face, your ninja problem-solving skills drive you to be a self starter supporting global event programs.
Our mission: We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach and engage their target audiences in-person.
- Manage and prioritize all incoming inquiries from Enterprise prospects, Splash Basic event organizers and attendees
- Troubleshoot platform issues and communicate with Product and Development teams for resolution
- Determine product improvements in all event planning aspects for Splash Basic
- Create tutorials, write FAQ articles, and moderate Community posts in the Help Center
- Own and monitor all processes for Splash ticketing platform
- Analyze customer experience and behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Coordinate with marketing team for social support on Facebook and Twitter
- Qualify and engage leads to distribute to the sales team
- BA/BS preferred or equivalent work experience with demonstrated proficiency
- 1 year experience in Journalism, Communications, Hospitality or Service Industry
- Expert with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, social media management tools, and relevant software programs in your field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team, please send a cover letter and your resume. Your time at Splash will be the most important work you ever do. It will change the course of your career in an exciting and unreplicable way. We can’t wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental and vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]