About the team and position
While interning with our Customer Support team, you’ll be empowering event organizers to achieve their goals and make the most of using Splash. You'll develop innovative ways to improve manual processes, provide product feedback, and foster community engagement.
Opportunity: This is a paid opportunity available for the Fall 2018 Semester. Start and end date is open to flexibility, and work requirement is a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Work closely with a member of the Customer Support team to support internal processes
- Respond to inquiries from event organizers and attendees through email, phone and social platforms
- Complete and monitor tasks for Splash ticketing platform on behalf of sellers and attendees
- Create tutorials, write FAQ articles, and moderate Community posts in the Help Center
- Administrative tasks
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Preferred experience in Journalism, Finance, Data Science, Communications, Hospitality or Service Industry
- Proficient with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, and other project management tools
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both professional and creative
- Bonus points for coaching or volunteer experience - we love team players!
If you’re interested in joining our hilarious, brilliant, ambitious, incredible team for the fall, please send a cover letter and your resume. In your cover letter, make sure to specify which role you have your eye on.
We can’t wait to meet you.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas and great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]