A Support - DOIT Intern provides world class expertise to our customers supporting our UltiPro product. You play a key role in supporting our comprehensive Ultipro solutions, providing in-depth analysis and timely resolutions/workarounds in areas such as UDES, Workflow, Security, and Import/Exports.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding quality support to internal and external customers with a high degree of satisfaction and technical expertise, with thorough and timely response
- Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, scope documents, and current department policies and procedures in order to provide accurate solutions to customers
- Makes recommendations for improving procedures
- Adheres to Support Center Practices (SCP) guidelines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills with the ability to know when to elevate to Level 2
- Knowledge or experience of HRMS applications
- Team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, and freely offers assistance
- Highly organized, detail oriented and accurate with exceptional follow-up skills
- Experience in handling difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; being able to communicate effectively via printed material, on the telephone, and over electronic services
- Minimum two year hands-on experience with Windows Operating Systems and Office
- Ability to multitask, including multiple high priority issues and able to set and manage expectations
- Customer-focused, positive and professional attitude
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and develop new skills
- Able to work between 25 and 30 hours per week
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training
- Enrolled in a college/university degree program in MIS or CIS
- Hands on experience with the Ultipro Human Capital Management system
- Understanding of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Transact SQL (T-SQL)
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
- Limited travel upon request
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]