Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest Company products across North America via honest.com and honestbeauty.com and at more than 17,000 retail locations. Beginning in spring 2019, consumers in Europe can find Honest Beauty at select Douglas retail locations. A leader in the natural baby category and a trailblazer in clean beauty, The Honest Company is committed to ensuring all families have access to basic necessities and the latest health information for safe growth and development — a commitment reflected in its ongoing partnerships with organizations such as Baby2Baby and Mount Sinai. The Honest Company is privately held and headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
We're on a mission to empower people to live happy, healthy lives. We're a wellness brand with values rooted in consciousness, community, transparency, and design. Every day and in every way, we hold ourselves to an Honest standard. We believe that it is our responsibility to do our part to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all.
The Honest Company has kicked off the search for a Supply Planner! We’re looking for a sharp, analytically-minded critical thinker to join our Operations team. In this role, you’ll work closely with Sales, Product Development, Demand Planning, and Sourcing to drive inventory strategy and execution. If you’re a detail-oriented Excel whiz with a passion for Honest's mission, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Own inventory replenishment planning for multiple product categories
- Participate in our monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process
- Provide supply planning inputs and recommendations for product categories managed
- Use demand planning customer forecasts and planning guidelines to develop replenishment forecasts for contract manufacturers
- Determine product purchases that take into account operational, product, and financial considerations
- Co-manage supplier relationships with Procurement, ensuring on time and accurate production and delivery
- Collaborate with the Product, Project Management, Brand Management, and Strategic Sourcing on launching new products and packaging for e-commerce and wholesale customers
- Optimize inventory levels and tracking across multiple distribution centers to meet customer, operational, product, and financial/accounting goals
- Collaborate with Distribution Center team to ensure inventory accuracy and cycle count integrity
- Solve supply issues to minimize disruptions to customer service
- Collaborate with Accounting on inventory reconciliation and adjustments
- Collaborate with Finance on inventory cash flow projections and planning
You’ll love this job if you’re:
- A self-starter who loves collaboration. You’re comfortable working independently as well as influencing cross-functional teams
- A talented juggler. You successfully manage competing priorities, and you make it look easy
- A dynamite problem solver and project manager. You’re always thinking (at least) one step ahead
- Adaptable and ambitious. You will enthusiastically take on other assignments as needed to support your team!
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of full time work experience in wholesale operations, supply chain, inventory planning or similar
- Strong quantitative background (i.e. experience in corporate planning, consulting, finance, etc.)
- Advanced Excel modeling skills (vlookup, pivot tables, conditional formulas, etc.)
- Ability to take ownership of initiatives and work proactively to successfully complete projects within tight timeframes
- Comfort working with ambiguity
- Ability to thrive in a results-focused, fast-paced startup environment
Bonus points for:
- Inventory/Supply Chain Planning experience
- MRP/ERP experience (Oracle, SAP, etc.)
- CPG or wholesale experience
Benefits & Perks
We offer a competitive benefits package including comprehensive health and wellness coverage, 401k with company match, wellness incentives including a monthly fitness reimbursement and onsite fitness classes, options for education reimbursement, and a discount on all products. We value work-life balance and offer a generous and flexible vacation policy. Thinking about adding little ones to your family? Honest offers generous maternity and paternity leave. We love the furry kids too and offer pet insurance so your companions are well taken care of.
Founded in 2012, The Honest Company® is a mission-driven consumer products company dedicated to empowering people to live happy, healthy lives. Consumers seeking thoughtfully formulated, safe and effective baby, personal care and beauty products, along with education and support can find The Honest [...]