- Supports the distribution of materials & Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) to various boundary partners (Field Service Technicians, Installation Contractors, Solution Stores, 3rd Party Stores, etc.)
- Utilizes ICOMS billing system application & scanners to assign serialized CPE & other materials to as well as receive CPE returns from boundary partners.
- Researches and resolves CPE returns in improper statuses.
- Utilizes CHAT Pallet Builder application & scanners to prepare serialized CPE returns for shipment. back to the PDC. Includes sorting, boxing, labeling, shrink wrapping & staging of CPE returns.
- Provides pickup, delivery, and loading/unloading of CPE, materials, equipment and mail by safely operating fleet vehicles.
- Inspects fleet vehicles & equipment for defects & safe operating condition before, during and after trips. Submits inspection reports as required.
- Utilizes light warehouse equipment such as pallet jacks (push & electric), shrink wrap machines and bailor.
- Assists in periodic serialized CPE (ICOMS) cycle counts and annual serialized CPE (ICOMS) inventory. May assist in Oracle inventory cycle counts and annual inventory.
- 1+ years of related work experience preferred (e.g. warehouse operations).
- Aptitude to learn how to operate warehouse equipment (pallet jack, stretch wrap machine, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to operate a standard truck/vehicle.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Familiar with basic warehouse software/systems preferred (ORACLE, CHAT Pallet Builder, etc.)
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. Cox Business is a facilities-based provider of voice, video and data solutions for commercial customers, and Cox Media is a full-service provider of national and local cable spot and digital media advertising. Cox is known for its pioneering efforts in broadband, voice and commercial services, industry-leading customer care and its outstanding workplaces. Cox Communications, a wholly owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is available at www.cox.com and www.coxmedia.com.
Organization: Cox Communications, Inc.
Primary Location: US-CA-Oceanside-1922 Avenida Del Oro
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: 2017-11-16
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, Internet, telephone and home security and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately 6 million residences and [...]