IBM is currently seeking a Supply Chain Management (SCM) Architect with Workday Healthcare Provider experience to support business development and to provider Healthcare Provider thought leadership to IBM Workday sales teams, prospective clients and delivery teams.
Deployment / Implementation
- Plan, lead, and facilitate architecture workshops for complex business processes
- Assist in finding solutions or workarounds when functional gaps are identified during the deployment
- Articulate the impact of key project and configuration decisions
- Reconcile the ERP Feature Roadmap to customer requirements
- Ensure the deployment team is prepared to gather the data and do the work based on configuration decisions, implementation strategy and future roadmap considerations
- Engage in the sales process to gather information about a project including background and broader context of Supply Chain Management, with specific subject matter expertise in Procure to Pay (Procurement, Suppliers, Spend, Expenses, Supply Chain Management, Inventory, etc.), as well as Integrations, and Data Conversion
- Anticipate customer needs and identify appropriate solutions leveraging best practice experience
- Translate customer business requirements into solutions and assist in the creation of the delivery roadmap, estimates, and project timelines
- Partner with sales and delivery teams to develop RFP response, build budgetary proposal, and craft presentations to identify additional revenue opportunities
- Proactively identify new service opportunities through direct client interaction
- Help define scope of the project via broader solution/visioning conversations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 6 years of professional experience working in a Healthcare Provider organization (e.g. hospital, academic medical center, large medical/physician group, clinical laboratory, etc.), in a senior administrative or operational role, with experience overseeing and in-depth knowledge of Procure to Pay / Supply Chain Management systems and business processes.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise:
- At least 2 years of experience designing, configuring, implementing and supporting a cloud ERP Financials – Procurement & Inventory product suite in a healthcare provider setting (e.g. Workday)
- 10+ years of professional experience in Procure to Pay / Supply Chain Management
- Experience deploying Workday Supply Chain Management and then operating in that Workday environment
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we [...]