Founded in 1938, Mac Tools has become one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brands in the professional automotive tool industry. Mac Tools, a part of Stanley Black & Decker’s Global Tools & Storage (GTS) division, provides thousands of products to professional automotive technicians through mobile tool franchise networks in North America, UK and Japan. Mac Tools is focused on growing the mobile distribution network by providing solutions that best service the automotive channel. As a global leader, Stanley Black & Decker brings together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to continue to grow and succeed in the markets we serve.
The Supply Chain Analyst plays a key part within the Mac Tools supply chain. This person will build on their experience in supply chain management, vendor performance management, product life cycle management, promotions management, and SKU / inventory optimization. Additionally, this position will be responsible for monitoring progress on various supply chain projects with the focus on driving continuous improvement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The primary responsibility of the Supply Chain Analyst is to create and maintain a 16-month rolling supply plan within JDA, incorporating demand trends, promotion plans, production capacities, and manufacturing lead times. This position is responsible for the day to day execution of the plan as it relates to issuing purchase orders, maintaining JDA supply planning parameters, expediting product, and resolving other operating issues to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Unit fill rate improvements
- Backorder reduction
- Excess and obsolete inventory elimination
- On time delivery
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Logistics or Operations
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a supply chain function
- Experience with JDA & SAP a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel / Access / PowerPoint)
- Critical thinking: synthesize findings from analysis to draw conclusions
- Skilled in problem resolution, especially as it relates to balancing supply and demand
- Effective at performing detail oriented tasks and data analysis
- Competent with measuring and analyzing supply chain costs
- Able to identify, manage, and lead supply chain improvement projects
- Understanding of supply planning best practices, including requirement planning
- Strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- APICS CPIM Certification highly desirable
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
- Full Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage available
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan w/ Employer Election Matching (Subject to terms and eligibility)
- Education Reimbursement Program (Subject to terms and eligibility)
“All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.”
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.