Job TitleSupplier Quality Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a meaningful part of our Q&R activity by leading supplier quality activities for Haifa suppliers and participating in the Product Creation teams.
You are responsible for
- Managing the Supplier On-Site assessment and auditing as part of the (new) supplier selection and approval process.
- Be involved in PCP sourcing decisions identifying required supplier capability based upon the subcontracting or outsourcing level.
- Managing the supplier capability assessment process as part of the supplier selection in subcontracting and outsourcing projects.
- Identifying possible gaps between required and available supplier capabilities and manage the risk with selected supplier during the project.
- Owning the formal release process for purchased products (PPA) in the project team including the handshake process with Manufacturing Engineering / Manufacturing Quality.
- Identifying high risk and critical to quality suppliers and establish quality control approaches and supplier development plans with relevant suppliers assuring increasing supplier’s process maturity and outstanding product quality throughout the product life cycle.
- Supporting the execution of Project Agreements, Quality Agreements and Sustainability Agreements with suppliers.
You are a part of Haifa's Supplier Quality team in Diagnostic Imaging global supply chain organization. A professional global team working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to ensure we provide high quality medical products to our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Relevant education (at least P.E), B.Sc. – An advantage.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of statistical methods, quality tools and methodologies (QFD, CtQ breakdown, DfSS, SPC, AQP, FMEA, Control Plan).
- Six Sigma GB/ BB certification preferred.
- Highly motivated, action oriented, persistent towards accomplishing tasks and drives for success.
- Ability to communicate well, oral and written, in English and Hebrew.
In return, we offer you to play a vital role in Diagnostic Imaging global supply chain organization. Philips is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. As a professional leader at Philips you will have the opportunity to impact billions of peoples’ lives.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.