About Us: Stanley Black & Decker Corporation is the largest tool manufacturer in the world. Our industrial businesses serve customers whose primary market drivers are automotive repair and industrial production. We cover military, mining, transit, agriculture, energy, aviation, and manufacturing, to start. Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. We are capable of bringing the strength of the world’s largest tool company to provide multi-platform solutions to the industrial and automotive repair industry. We believe we can make this happen and we would like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, Stanley Black & Decker can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to continue to grow and succeed in our market.
Summary: We are seeking an exceptional individual to join the Mac Tools sales team. This position is based out of our headquartered office in Westerville, OH and serves as a field sales support role. The STP Coordinator will help coordinate and execute team sales strategies by working directly with and supporting the customer while collaborating with the STP Manager and Field Sales Team(s). This role will manage internal processes to ensure seamless execution and implement process improvements, as well as sales/quoting reporting. The primary objective is to support the growth of incremental business through new customer development in expanding growth markets and customer retention. Success in this role requires an individual who is motivated, proactive and thrives in a team environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages leads and assists in the qualifying and quoting processes
- Oversees internal STP process throughout multiple departments
- Provides exceptional customer service; assisting in problem solving related to sales
- Interacts directly with customers to secure new and repeat orders
- Maintains customer contacts and quoting log
- Manages sales reporting for STP program
- Maintains the STP Events Calendar
- Perform other duties as assigned
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have minimum of 3 years of sales support and process management experience
- General understanding of automotive tools
- Willingness to submit to a drug test and background investigation including a verification of your past employment criminal history, educational background, and driving record
- BA in business or related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven time management skills and strong business acumen and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team setting, sharing responsibilities and goals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn procedures and concepts quickly
- Effective at performing detail oriented tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated individual with the desire to succeed and motivate others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Proven experience with contract management software, i.e. SalesForce.com
(All lifting and/or maneuvering performed must comply with the proper safety techniques established and communicated
by The Stanley Black & Decker EHS program.)
- * Must be able to occasionally (5% - 30%) lift and maneuver 25 pounds in any range of motion combination from ground/ankle height through above shoulder height.
- *Must be able to frequently (65% - 90%) sit at a desk, operating a computer.
- This position will occasionally (5%-30%) walk, stand and reach with arms and hands.
- Exposed to call center style work environment with continuous talking at a moderate noise level
- Must be able to communicate via telephone, as this position frequently communicates with distributors and must be able to exchange accurate information, as well as strong written communication skills.
- * denotes essential physical functions of the job.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.