Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Corporate Services, Strategic Planning
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Every successful team at Nike, Inc. needs a brilliant game plan. Strategic Planning teams keep the company moving in the right direction by leading the strategic business planning process and spearheading transformational projects across Nike businesses and geographies. Embedded in teams across the company, strategy professionals explore complex business issues; conduct consumer, competitive and market analyses; create financial models and develop action plans. The Strategic Planning teams help write the future of sport by charting Nike’s path forward.Description
Working at our Asia
Pacific and Latin America headquarters in Beaverton, you'll join the APLA
Strategy Team. You’ll be responsible for supporting the APLA Nike Direct
Leadership Team to develop mid- and long-term growth strategies, to define
business initiatives and plans, and to manage key strategic projects for the
business. You will be reporting into the Senior Director of Strategic Planning
Key Responsibilities include:
- Shape and nurture APLA Nike Direct strategic priorities to help create the future, engaging with the Nike Direct leadership teams to define priorities, opportunities and the scope of business plans
- Coordinate strategic planning process milestones and deliverables, including the developing of 3-year strategic plans, annual operating plans, quarterly/monthly business reviews and other business updates
- Provide insights and analytical support for strategic initiatives, research projects related to market trends, consumer profiles and competitive intelligence
- Develop high-impact presentations to communicate strategic plans and visions across the organization
- Be a chief agent for change, connecting across the organization to encourage opportunities through the planning process, anticipating and solving hurdles along the way
- Contribute to the advancement of strategic thinking, analysis and storytelling across the Strategy function and the broader organization
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience.
- OR, MBA plus 6 years of experience (2+ years' experience post-MBA)
- OR, in lieu of a degree, 10 years of relevant work experience
- In lieu of a degree an additional 2 years of experience is acceptable
- MBA preferred
- Experience in management consulting, strategic planning or business development
- Relevant Experience: thorough exposure to digital commerce, retail, membership programs and/or omni-channel strategies
- Strategic mindset: demonstrated ability to use strategic tools and frameworks to analyze complex strategic problems, develop clear recommendations and present findings
- Quantitative background: demonstrated ability to synthesize data and analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem-solver: ability to break down and simplify ambiguous problems into executable milestones and actions
- Project leadership: demonstrated ability to effectively scope and implement projects and to lead cross-functional teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00458689
NIKE, Inc. named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer, and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities. Nike operates in four geographies, North America, Europe, Middle [...]