Are you interested in joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.The National Account Manager develops and maintains National Account customers while meeting the objectives of the National Account team. High interaction with C-Level Suite Executives on a day to day basis. Work location can be in Northern or Southern California or Seattle Washington.
- Manage all aspects of current assigned accounts within assigned region. Using Salesforce.com, update customer information and contact information.
- Review National Account scorecard with customer to address any positive/negative facts about the customer’s account.
- Identify any operational issues that might arise and resolve them with the appropriate internal teams. Identify and develop new opportunities within a current customer base. Examples would include additional locations owned by the National Account customer that have not yet been penetrated.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota.
- Develop a business plan to identify new opportunities. Track all new opportunities in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain a good relationship with key customer contacts at prospective organizations.
- Provide a timely and effective sales presentation to prospective customers to ensure that the product and services offered are thoroughly explained and understood.
- Plan a sales approach designed to identify the prospect’s needs and wants for the product/services offered, and the investment the prospect is willing to make.
- Work with the assigned Applications Engineer and Area Vice President to identify system design.
- Direct commercial sales representatives in completing site surveys for local National Account customers to gain key information and rapport with local customer contacts.
- Frequently contact current customer base to keep a good working relationship. Ensure that the customer is satisfied with the current service. Work with the appropriate internal team members to resolve any problems (invoices, service, access, monitoring, etc.).
- Complete Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal on job bids. Detailed research and responses are required. Work closely with the Area Vice President, National Account Customer Relation Specialist, Licensing, and other internal teams to deliver quick and accurate data to the customer.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience with major accounts.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, communication, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to communicate written and orally.
- Industry Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree (Management, Marketing, Liberal Arts
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history of delivering the hardworking, innovative, powerful tools that help professionals around the world build, repair, and protect the world’s most valuable objects.