Staff Consultant - Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Cardinal Path, a brand within the Dentsu Aegis Network is a leading digital analytics and digital marketing consultancy firm. We are focused on delivering insight, understanding and outcomes that create competitive advantage for our clients. We engage at the strategic, business, and technical levels to generate tangible and quantifiable value for our partners. Our clients and affiliations include brands such as Google, Microsoft, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer, Asics and hundreds of others. Cardinal Path’s mission is: “To know. To Share. To be our Partners’ competitive advantage”. Our company strives for a culture that reflects the importance of our people’s’ expertise, wellness and happiness in everything we do.
Working alongside the SEO team, the successful applicant will be a strong client facing consultant who lives and breathes the rapidly changing world of SEO. The successful applicant displays not only sound critical thinking skills but also the ability to craft stories from large amounts of data clearly and articulately communicating findings and recommendations.
- Execute on SEO team tasks to fulfill client audits and ongoing SEO account management
- Develop comprehensive organic search strategies based on client goals and objectives
- Develop internal and external link building strategies
- Monitor, measure and analyze account performance, communicating findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis
- Prepare high quality, detailed analysis, or deep-dive topics, for SEO related topics as needed
- Successfully execute on projects and participate in regular team scrums
- Work with clients to implement and/or execute recommendations that adhere to SEO best practices
- Keep up-to-date with SEO certifications, latest industry trends, technology and changes; evaluate top industry tools
- Work in conjunction with Digital Intelligence, Digital Marketing, and Development team to identify client opportunities across groups
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferably marketing
- 2-4 years of experience in search engine optimization including on-page and technical experience, as well as knowledge of SEO best practices and implementation
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency with Excel or Google spreadsheets (Knowledge of formulas and advanced functions a plus)
- Passion for digital marketing with a solid understanding of interactive marketing channels (search, online media, website development, etc.) and brand marketing principles
- Intermediate knowledge of keyword research tools and methodologies
- Proficiency with link profile tools and analyzing backlink profiles
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting key insights and recommendations.
- SEO copywriting experience a plus.
- Google Search Console.
- Exposure to various CMS systems, as well as familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Deadline driven with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with reporting tools such as Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Conductor, BrightEdge
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Baidu and other international webmaster tools a plus.
- Google Mobile Sites Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualifications and another SEO certifications a plus.
Dentsu Aegis Network is innovating the way brands are built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services. With consumers more connected, through a range of devices, than ever before, the era of media convergence is [...]