Ultimate Software is looking for a Sr.Systems Analyst to support multiple enterprise applications and interfaces. The position requires someone who is self-motivated, has a strong technical background, and possesses great communication skills. Responsibilities of this position include: reviewing, analyzing, and supporting our organization’s applications and interfaces. This position works closely with Business Analysts, Project Managers, business users, managers, and other Information Services resources to implement, maintain and customize multiple mission-critical systems.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Maintains and supports business applications
- Responsible for all aspects of application and system administration
- Optimize Application and System configuration and usage
- Provides regular status updates to management and other team members
- Influences and anticipates customer needs and requirements
- Participates in research/design of new systems
- Influences project scope to deliver effective solutions in a timely manner
- Documents system design and configuration
- Works as part of a team with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Data Analysts to deliver enterprise solutions to business users
- Requires minimal supervision on medium to large scale projects
- Works closely with business users to identify new business needs and/or process issues and recommends process improvements based on those needs
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Candidates should possess 5+ years’ experience in technology related field - supporting, developing and/or integrating multiple systems
- Experience supporting enterprise applications
- Must possess ability to multitask, prioritize and work with multiple users and applications while maintaining a professional attitude
- Must be willing and able to change direction during development as requirements and priorities change
- Must possess strong understanding of the business processes behind the applications
- Provides written technical guidance/documentation for all supported systems
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile and proficiency in understanding business problems and opportunities and developing artifacts such as system requirements and SOP’s required.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills across teams and levels of organization
- Project Portfolio Management Tools or Enterprise Application (JIRA, FinancialForce, Clarizen)
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field required
- No unique physical demands are required for this job.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact email@example.com.