The Sr. Systems Analyst – Enterprise Contact Center is responsible for providing advanced technical and operational support around NICE inContact and Workforce Management environment. Daily responsibilities include customer interaction, design, documentation, system admin, report analysis, implementation and troubleshooting of the infrastructure and integrations.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide business facing application support and problem resolution - troubleshoot production issues, identify and address the root cause, and work with operations teams to get the resolution deployed to production.
- Provide Level 2 end user support for escalations, work case resolution with vendors as needed, and ensure IT service levels are maintained.
- Partner with the Telecom team to contribute to the design of Telephony software, access methods, and protocols used and support troubleshooting telephony service issues for the NICE inContact Call Center software.
- Maintain expert, in depth knowledge of the Enterprise Contact Center suite and peripheral contact center applications and integrations including Salesforce CRM, ServiceNow, WFM/WFO, Display Boards and reporting tools.
- Perform system monitoring trend analysis to identify errors and deficiencies and actively contribute to the improvement of the contact center platform.
- Provide release management and project support - coordinate with business users and IT team members to plan, test, and implement new WFM release updates, features and customizations.
- Adhere to established project management methodology, SDLC, support and service management policies and procedures; and create and maintain SOPs for processes and tasks related to the Enterprise Contact Center environment.
- Proactively explore new features, version patches, updates and work with the Product Owner and business users to determine if they should be adopted, managing any corresponding communication, testing and integration.
- Design and develop customizations for NICE WFM and inContact optimizing the system’s configuration capabilities.
- Work with internal stakeholders to scope out modifications and convert functional requirements to technical specifications and design documents.
- Perform unit testing and validation to ensure software meets the technical and functional specifications.
- Serve as liaison to vendors, internal staff, and business stakeholders to provide support and expertise on all aspects of the application portfolio of Ultimate Software’s call center solution.
- Conduct training of new features, functions and 3rd party add-ons as needed.
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field required
- 4+ years of experience in an IT application support, administration or configuration role related to enterprise business technology systems
- 3+ years of experience supporting Call Centers (on-prem and cloud-based)
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- Proficiency in understanding business problems and opportunities, collaborating on requirements, and translating requirements to technical specifications
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills including demonstrated ability to analyze issues and to work effectively with cross functional groups to craft solutions.
- Ability to participate on a On-Call rotation
- Passion for innovation with a track record helping business achieve great outcomes
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Bachelor's Degree in IT Related program or relevant experience
- NICE Workforce Management, NICE inContact, and RingCentral product experience and/or relevant experience in key competitor offerings in technology area of emphasis
- Demonstrated ability to implement, drive and track projects.
- Administration of Contact Center application Technologies with experience in IVR/Speech Recognition, Scripting, Self-Service, Call Routing, Workforce Management, and Call Recording
- Programming experience with C#, Java, or other object oriented language
- Working knowledge of database design and SQL (Query Language)
- Ability to occasionally work in network closets and Datacenter environments
- Up to 10%
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.