The Opportunity: Are you an efficient and organised administrator with an interest in Financial Services? Do you want to work for an internationally recognised company?
We’re seeking an Operations Administrator, based in our Peterborough office. In this role, you will provide first class administrative support as required, whilst developing an understanding of FX.
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Inbox management for client emails, to process payments as requested or distributing to the necessary dealer to action where needed.
- Calling clients to confirm new beneficiary set ups to verify the authenticity of the request and prevent fraud.
- Calling clients to confirm Incoming Credits and booking the trades.
- Actions team case queues in SFDC to process client refunds, repo/reissues and client margin changes.
- Monitoring of the team calendar and process diarised trade requests.
- Booking of university trades and reviewing of incoming credits in GPFS.
- Booking of Incoming Credits and Cheques
- Processing of Market Orders and communicating with Treasury Team
- Audit control for team, holding balance process
- First point of escalation, responsible for managers duties when not in the office – attending meetings on behalf of manager
What you will need to succeed:
- First class communication skills
- Able to prioritise workload efficiently
- A positive can-do attitude
What will make you stand out:
- Previous administrative experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), desired but not essential
- An interest in a finance related role
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive global pay, benefits and mobility
- Unparalleled experience, working for a market leader in FX payment solutions
- The chance to share your ideas and contribute to the development of our products
- Diverse, global team with colleagues in over 50 countries
What it’s like here:
The Payments Business Unit of Western Union is one of the world's leading providers of international business payments and foreign exchange. With access to over 130 currencies, we enable companies of all sizes as they move money across borders via a financial network that spans over 200 countries and territories. We’re disrupting Fintech with our ground breaking digital B2B platform, WU EDGE, which helps companies spend less time handling international payments and worrying about foreign exchange exposure, and more time growing their businesses. And we’re just getting started!
Being on the Western Union team means being tenacious and goal-oriented. It means taking risks and quickly finding the path to success. It means having integrity, and finding ways to make things work. It means thriving as part of a diverse, global team of over 10,000 people who are committed to moving money for better. It means being driven to win, and to do work that makes a difference… on a global stage. Sound like you? Apply now!
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and success. Achieving our common vision depends on people with diverse backgrounds working together on teams. Who knows, your unique point of view could be the key to our next ground breaking idea. We’d love to explore that possibility!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy or related medical conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or another protected category.