Location: Broomfield, CO
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX) is a rapidly growing leader in self-service data analytics breaking barriers and democratizing the process of empowering hundreds of employees within a single enterprise to become citizen data scientists. More than 2,500 customers from world-class leading brands, including Experian, Walmart, Verizon, Dunkin Brands, McDonalds, and Ford, rely on Alteryx daily. Relief. Joy. Confidence. Love. Gratitude. This is how our customers describe how they feel when using Alteryx. We provide line of business analysts across multiple departments (e.g. finance, marketing, HR, supply chain, etc.) with a code-free and code-friendly analytics workflow that leads to impactful business outcomes.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in peoples lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
The Data Connector team is responsible for the update to the user interfaces and back-end processing of our tools, using the Chromium Embedded Framework in a .NET application. The ideal candidate will have experience in maintaining and modernizing, as well as the curiosity and drive to work within a large, complex system using a variety of programming languages and technologies. Your work will be customer facing, and have a significant impact on the user experience of a product used and loved by many people in a variety of industries.
- Researching and implementing third party UI components into our framework.
- Ensure the long term quality of the code you develop through unit and functional testing.
- Communicate frequently with quality assurance, product management, user experience and other development teams to coordinate work efforts.
- Extensive experience with C# and the .NET framework.
- Experience with C/C++.
- Must be passionate about developing against multiple databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc.).
- A hands-on programmer strong in data structures, design patterns and performance analysis.
- Demonstrated professional expertise in understanding and implementing OO design patterns.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and listening skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimal direction and guidance.
- Ability to quickly identify and acquire information necessary for solving problems.
- Experience with React.js, jQuery, or equivalent framework.
- Integrating third party tools and components into applications.
- Comfort working in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Automated testing experiencing using QUnit, Mocha, or other testing frameworks.
- Experience using Subversion or equivalent SCM.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Alteryx, Inc. is a rapidly growing leader in self-service data analytics – breaking barriers and democratizing the process of empowering hundreds of employees within a single enterprise to become citizen data scientists. More than 2,500 customers from world-class leading brands, including Experian, [...]