Splash – Sr. Sales Manager
Build with us! We’re scaling our sales team and looking for a seasoned, Enterprise SaaS leader to help build a world-class Enterprise sales organization. Splash is the premiere end-to-end event marketing platform: our tool enables clients to automate and track their experiential & events marketing efforts. Splash lets clients put the same science behind their most powerful marketing channel, that they are using to inform their digital and sales pipeline efforts.
Half of the Fortune 500 already trusts Splash to power some piece of their events process. Our team has exploded, experiencing 2x year-over-year growth for the past 2 years. We're backed by a team of incredible investors and working on building the next great SaaS organization in New York city. Our sales engine works collaboratively to bring new brands to our platform, and our Sales Director will be responsible for coaching and building the next generation of SaaS sales all-stars.
- Coach, Train and Hire a group of 6-10 Mid-Market (15-150k Average Contract Value) Account Executives (AE's)
- Manage your team to success
- Manage and train 80% of your reps to quota in each month
- Implement onboarding program that predictably ramps or vets out new reps in 1st quarter
- Implement measurable ongoing training program that ensures successful reps stay successful.
- Instill a culture of winning, learning, and loving what we do
- Deliver $4M in new / upsell ARR
- Achieve 40k+ Average Sale Price for AE's on a monthly quota
- Perform 1-on-1s with every Account Executive (full team review every other week)
- Assist with deal strategy on key roles
- Help with Forecasting
- Assist in prospecting strategies
- Contribute to creating sales materials for reps
- Forecast to within 10% of actual performance
- Build a repeatable playbook to drive success in Mid-Market (15k-150k ACV)
- Provide VP of Sales and Executive team transparency into pipeline and rep performance
- Monthly Pipeline Review and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Assist reps in deal navigation. Including joining meetings to help close
- 5+ years in the Enterprise sales space - proven success in SaaS, with deal sizes $20k-$200k
- 1+ year(s) in a sales leadership role - proven success building sales teams with clearly identified results
- Understand full-cycle SaaS revenue, roles, key metrics and forecasting (across SDR, AE, AM, CS)
- Data and process driven - willing to dig in deep with team members, participate in deals as necessary
- Understands and has experience with a complex, consultative sales process
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and energy
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
Splash is a technology company that powers advanced in-person marketing programs for the world’s leading brands. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution and optimize performance. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights and [...]