As the Senior Program Manager, you will lead learning products and solutions focused on Career and Leadership development. You will bring the customer lens to everything the team does, ensuring that solutions meet the needs of rapidly changing business. You will bring new thinking to traditional problems and drive innovative, experiment-based improvements. You will also embed principles of inclusion, diversity, and equity into all program practices and mentor others to do the same.
You will lead go-to market process for your assigned development solutions. This will include a strategic change management effort related to launch of new programs and updates of established programs the champion of change. You will lead a strategic, integrated and proactive cadence of communications activities across all programs, developing communication plans and assets as needed.
To make it all happen, you will establish and maintain collaborative, results oriented relationships with executive sponsors, the HR Crews and Learning Teams across the organization. As an expert in Top Talent development, you will consult on external trends on talent and develop leading edge capabilities to develop and retain the best talent.
Reporting to the Career Development Solution Leader, you have latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Your decisions have a lasting impact on your area of responsibility.
Gain deep knowledge of customers
- Expert in the personas of our learners and others who support the programs, including: Senior Career Agents, Ambassadors, Mentors and Sponsors.
- Know what stakeholders need in a development solution from a content, technology, selection, enrollment and deployment perspective and transfer that knowledge to the other members of the cross-functional team.
- Consults with participants and stakeholders to create actionable recommendations and insights that drive stronger business outcomes.
Lead and evolve the assigned products
- Conceptualize, recommend, and execute the development strategies in the programs as well as ways to measure the outcomes.
- Manage the experience of participants through their development experience.
- Facilitate kick offs, development sessions and capstones to make close connections with program participants.
- Identify, select, retain, manage vendor partners who provide design and delivery services.
- Partner with Executive Leadership and Crew Leadership on selection of participants and evolution of offerings.
- Establish and maintain collaborative, results oriented relationships with executive sponsors, HR Crew Leaders and other key stakeholders to understand business needs and to integrate programs into overall strategic objectives.
Manage the launch of annual cycles and/ or new offerings
- Lead go-to market initiatives that touch all lines of business.
- Collaborate with Program Managers, Project Managers, Sr. Instructional Designers, Sr. Manager of Leadership Facilitation and Manager of Learning Technology to define and manage the launch and update schedule to meet the needs of the organization.
Manage change and stakeholders
- Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop recommended change management approach and strategy to ensure the readiness of the client organizations for new hi-po development programs and significant changes to existing programs.
- Engage and inform stakeholders through meetings and events as well as networks of program champions and change agents.
Lead complex communication efforts
- Build creative and compelling communication strategies, plans and tactics around programs that are not supported by Corporate Communications. Collaborate and coordinate with HR Communications while driving execution. Act as the face of programs on all HR calls and meetings.
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications team members, when launching enterprise programs, to fully utilize a broad mix of internal communication methods and channels to effectively engage participants and stakeholders.
- Draft communication materials to be used by the team and by the HR Crews, including: one-page fact sheets, job aids, briefings, presentations and talking points for senior executives.
Collaborate across HR and the organization
- Build collaborative relationships with team that touch Talent Development, including the HR Crew, Executive Development, Corporate Communications, and the Learning and Development Organizations of Care, Retail and the HR Innovations Delivery (HRIS) team.
Act as an internal expert on Talent Development, Change Management and Leadership Development
- Provide thought leadership on Talent Development approaches.
- Stay current on trends and developments within the areas of OD, Talent, Communication and Change Management.
- Strong executive presence with senior leaders and abilities to influence at all levels within an organization.
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong partnerships at various levels within the organization.
- Collaboration mindset, with the ability to quickly form effective relationships with senior-level stakeholders.
- Knowledge of change management approaches and best practices.
- Proven stakeholder management skills, especially in a highly matrixed organization.
- Project management skills with knowledge of scoping, designing, and delivering OCM activities.
- Strong domain expertise in management/leadership development and organizational development.
- Ability to work in an agile and iterative way.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders to understand internal movement/advancement and retention of diverse talent.
- High level of cultural competence and the demonstrated commitment, and confidence working respectfully across different dimensions of diversity including gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, and abilities/disabilities.
- Experience with external issues, benchmarking and trends related to diversity, equity and inclusion.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]