Job TitleSr Product Marketing Manager (Services)
We welcome you to join Philips as Sr. Product Marketing Manager within Ultrasound ( Customer Service Solutions) in our Bothell, WA or our Cambridge, MA location.
As an upstream product manager for ultrasound Customer Service Solutions:
Formulates the upstream product strategy for the assigned portfolio – with an emphasis on new business models and enabled by the IoT and market shifts towards solutions vs. products.
- Collects and analyzes market information and defines existing market target groups.
- Formulates the need for new services and solutions. This includes consideration of different business models and how to deploy them commercially/digitally within the Philips landscape.
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Guides the project team in the execution phase of product development. Executes on the Product Management deliverables of the product and new solutions development processes (i.e. PDLM/NBX) as they apply.
- Drives the market introduction of the new product, including value proposition, positioning and clear go to market strategy for assigned products; leads Launch Team for new product releases
- Performs post-market surveillance of products to ensure successful commercialization and future product improvements
- Develop and maintain a needs-based customer segmentation for their respective solution across global markets (supported by Market Intelligence)
- Help define product roadmaps that support growth, product evolution, modular designs
- Work across R&D, clinical business segments, Operations, Market commercial teams (helping lead teams where applicable) to develop integrated offerings that meet the needs of priority customer segments, tailored by market
- Set value-based pricing and guidance for services/solutions
- Coordinate pricing across portfolio to ensure profitable growth
- Channel strategy for each offering by market
- Develop business cases for new services and solutions for consideration in the portfolio management process
- Develop business requirements for new products and enhancements to existing products; work with stakeholders on functional specifications and feature/function prioritization
- Leads Launch Team for new product releases; ensure cross-functional deliverables are met and ensure local activation
- Liaison to key markets for respective products; ensure collaboration and communication with Key Markets
- Define the value proposition and positioning for assigned portfolio
- Build and execute the commercialization plans for new solutions
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- 10 years marketing experience
- Medical product and/or Customers Services marketing experience a must
- Ultrasound and/or digital/informatics experience a plus
- Demonstrated creative and innovative marketing strategies
- Tenacious, and aggressive towards achieving business objectives
- Highly organized & detail oriented
- Fast paced problem solver
- Collaborator and team player
You are a part of
The Customer Services Business Segment, delivering both traditional, maintenance services, as well as transforming our customers and business to experience transformative performance services. You are actively engaging with leadership teams from the BG Ultrasound Customer Services leadership team, cross-functional leaders from within the BG Ultrasound, and the larger Global Solutions and Services organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.