Job TitleSr. Product Marketing Manager
In this role you have the opportunity to blend deep customer insights, sales relationships, influence and management skills, strong communication, organization and technical experience to manage a marketing team focused on the Philips Image Guided Therapy Device (IGTD) Peripheral Vascular imaging systems and software portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Leading downstream product marketing activities, and select upstream programs to ensure excellence in new product introductions, market development, competitive analysis, product promotion and pricing, sales support and programs and marketing activities for assigned product lines
- Developing and managing high performing team of global product managers; delivering market leadership in diagnostic imaging across clinical areas.
- As the business partner on cross-functional product development teams, deliver early upstream marketing deliverables and support broader innovation strategy across multiple projects and peripheral applications
- Leading voice of the customer initiatives utilizing best practice to clarify important unmet needs and to translate to clear innovation targets and user requirements
- Leading market opportunity assessments and value proposition creation in collaboration with the advanced development cross-functional team.
- Develop solid financial business cases to support product portfolio investments
- Being the expert on assigned product and therapeutic category, including market and competitive trends
- Leading product launches to deliver revenue and market share goals for new product introductions
- Providing all required post-market sales support, including development of marketing, sales and tradeshow collateral
- Interfacing with education and training department to develop high quality sales training materials and programs
- Aligning with sales and tradeshow team to develop and execute trade show strategy and plans
- Driving global product messaging, demand and inventory management activities
- Cultivating, fostering and building key customer and sales relationships
- Be the go-to product expert for the US sales and field support team
- Creating new and innovative communication, marketing and sales support activities and materials
- Supporting Marketing Director in development of 5-year strategic plan and product roadmap for respective product line(s)
- Building a great culture that drives for responsiveness, high level sales engagement and world class marketing materials
- Establishing a culture of continuous improvement to drive efficiency in all downstream marketing activities
- Identifying best practices to deliver best-in-class sales and marketing programs and processes; be the product champion for helping drive sales team buy in and partnership
You are a part of
Philips IGT-Devices group as a Senior Global Peripheral Diagnostics Product Manager, managing upstream and downstream marketing for our Imaging Systems and Software portfolio in our Maple Grove, MN location.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with MBA or Master’s Degree preferable
- 5+ years’ experience in upstream and downstream marketing, strategic marketing or related field; med tech experience preferable
- Understanding of innovation strategy, early pipeline development, market development, peripheral vascular space, and upstream marketing best practices to drive long term business success
- Knowledge of regulated medical products industry required
- Peripheral (arterial and/or venous) interventional experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate success launching new products, marketing programs and technologies into the market
- Must have excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Sets a standard of ethics and excellence in alignment with the Philips General Business Principles
- Ability to travel up to 35%, International experience; cultural sensitivity required
In return, we offer you
the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – developing strong partnerships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Units, and group functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.