The PeopleInsight team is looking for a Sr. Manager to lead our Product management team. We are a diverse people analytics team, building products for the Global Operations business. Our data product portfolio has four pillars: insights that demand action, insights that inform decision, insights that indicate risk, and insights that drive automation.
We are now recruiting for an exceptional Leader of Product Management (Tech), Global Operations
Success in this role will include creating and implementing a comprehensive strategy for an analytical set of products in Worldwide Operations. You will lead a diverse team of product managers and oversee the product catalog from inception to retirement. You will be a mentor and coach for the product team. Along with your team, you will deliver products that will enable global business leaders to measure and inspect and move their business areas across the four pillars. Your products will inform organizational level decision making to solve the biggest business challenges. You will develop expertise in the business and decision-making processes across business lines, to invent technology solutions on behalf of your customers. You will develop professional relationships with business and technology leaders around the globe.
The ideal candidate will be:
· A Well-Rounded Athlete –Like a true athlete, you understand that we succeed or fail as a team. You are always ready to step up beyond your core responsibilities and go the extra mile for the project and your team. You nimbly overcome barriers to deliver the best products more quickly than expected.
· A Perpetual Student – You seek knowledge and insight. You challenge yourself to turn moments into master’s classes. Whether closing a gap, developing a new skill, or staying ahead of your industry, you revel in the joy of learning and growing.
· A Skilled Communicator – You excel when interacting with business and technical partners whether you are chatting, sending a written message, or conducting a presentation.
· A Trusted Advisor – You work closely with stakeholders to define key business needs and deliver on commitments. You enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· An Inventor at Heart – You innovate on behalf of your customer by proactively implementing improvements, enhancements, and customizations. Your customers marvel at your creative solutions to challenges they had not yet identified.
· A Fearless Explorer – You are drawn to take on the hardest problems, navigate ambiguity, and battle skepticism. You never settle, even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Together, we create, we build, and we take ownership for what we do — whether we’re developing new technology in-house, launching a new Amazon Fulfillment Center, or delighting our customers by delivering packages directly to them. We’re constantly creating the ideas, services, and products that [...]