Job TitleSr.Private Sales Representative
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play vital role within Imaging System- the most profitable business as well as competitive and top in the marketing. Help potential customer better understand product features & benefits and service to their particular needs, which make difference among competition.
You are responsible for
- Develops, maintains and improves relations with existing and potential customers in the assigned district/area.
- Creates the yearly sales plan, with help of sales management, to set targets and to plan actions and MarCom deliverables.
- Creates, together with the internal order desk, of optimal offers to the accounts. Initializes customer tailored sales actions and supporting national sales actions.
- Monitors the quality of the realization of the actions, improves contact between the internal service and the customers to get a good result of the actions.
- Presents and explains the local product portfolio and supports the national promotions.
- Reports regularly on sales results and expectations, market and competition and trends to inform about the situation.
You are a part of
The sales team, the significant role in Imaging System team, where your professional work will be highly valued and recognized. You will report to Sales Manager and collaborate with product sales team to achieve the sales target.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree on Medical science or engineering technology;
- 3+ years experience in hospital and medical device industry;
- Knowledge on competitor’s product and technology;
- Understanding on market trend and customer needs;
- Good presentation, selling and communication with end user;
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.