The stack is built on React/Redux, Node/Express, Material UI, WebAssembly, and much more, while our customers are data scientists and business analysts using Alteryx Designer, R and Python.
- Extremely competitive salary plus incentives and options
- 100% paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Competitive vacation time and many holidays
Other Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Experience with building APIs
- Can be autonomous and self-driven
- Experience using Gitlab and pipelines
- 4+ years of experience in an engineering position
- Rapid prototyping
- Be the expert on industry UX / design best practices and have an understanding of design systems.
- Unit and integration testing
- Regularly conducting code reviews of front-end stacks
- Working with product team to define new features
- Desire to learn (and apply) new skills
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform, which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely [...]