The role of the Sr. Manager, eIT Asset Management will be to help develop the daily and long-term strategic management of employee hardware (Computer and Mobile) and software within the organization. Responsible for guiding the organization in continuing to develop a Hardware and Software Asset Management structure and strategy, developing policies and procedures and planning around Expedia's Asset Management tools
- Improve productivity and return on investment by minimizing costs
- Develop, implement and refine Asset Management processes and procedures
- Participate in procurement activities and negotiations as required
- Support customer concerns as needed
- Refine and introduce processes to support standards and governance
- Assist with the development and implementation of reporting to optimize internal efficiencies and support asset management initiatives
- Manage global hardware refresh efforts; identification of hardware, coordination with employee and desk side support.
- Responsible for management of the $8.5+ million budget for PC spend, oversight of drivers and licensing models of over 100+ department owned software contracts and a multitude of vendors to handle that support the mobile and computer support model.
- Partners with Finance and leaders to define and provide budget oversight
Lead in the preparation of the annual plan and monthly forecasting processes
Partner with leaders to analyze and assess current business performance to drive profit and profitability improvements across the department
Identify and drive cost optimization efforts
- Individual has performed process improvement and is able to amend/produce procedures as well as lead the rollout of those processes.
- Understanding of Asset Management standard methodologies required
- In addition to the above skills; ITIL V3 Foundation, ITIL Service Transition and Asset Management tool knowledge.
- Shown success in a dynamic business environment, with initiative to lead and drive initiatives across the business
- Experience in working with cross functional teams across multiple time zones
- Ability to analyze data to pursue business problems and provide strong business insight
- Interpret and present data in a visually compelling format to audiences
- Understanding of corporate finance and accounting standards
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- Bachelor's degree or related field or the recognized equivalent in work experience
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in an IT Asset Management and Financial Management or related role in a corporate environment preferred
Strengths You'll Need:
- Have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal/ human relation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
We share your passion for travel. And, like any good traveler, we’re fueled by curiosity and a desire to find a better way to get where we are going. Our teams are emboldened by a "Test & Learn" culture that encourages learning from all outcomes, not simply rewarding the positive ones. We combine [...]