Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• In partnership with HR Crew and VPs, Directors and other business Leaders, uses workforce planning and labor market knowledge to anticipate staffing needs, forecast hiring demand and develop hiring strategies that minimize talent gaps.
• Works with a business function to design, develop, and implement effective sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates and manage internal talent mobility needs across the organization.
• Leads, develops and coaches a team of Talent Scouts and contract recruiters.
• Builds hiring strategies that ensure internal and external candidates have exceptional experiences while seeking new positions including receiving quality feedback.
• Manages Talent Scout resources and addresses business priorities with appropriate staffing support to ensure maximum hiring speeds without sacrificing quality of hire goals.
• Assesses Talent Scout processes and strategies regularly to ensure optimum return on investment.
• Oversees strategy for Talent Scout related projects and special initiatives impacting a business unit including driving communication and best practice sharing.
• Identifies and tracks recruiting and hiring metrics to show success, overall business impact and achievement of goals. Works with their HR Crew to understand areas where recruiting performance can improve and helps coach team as needed.
• In partnership with Career Agents, helps identify internal talent, facilitate internal employee development and helps create movement in line with Career Success strategies.
• Manages reporting requirement for the team and tackles needed administrative duties related to Talent Scout work including managing requisitions and overseeing the offer process.
• 8 years of experience in professional corporate recruiting or transferable Human Resources experience, including at least 5 years managing and leading a senior level recruiting team and at least 3 years in a competitive recruiting space.
• Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals, including recruiting goals from entry level hires to Sr. Management roles. May require experience in High Volume, Completive Technical and Corporate HQ roles.
• Proven expertise managing the recruitment lifecycle, particularly the sourcing and closing of candidates.
• Executive presence, professional demeanor, and strong business acumen with ability to credibly influence executives and sell ideas up, down, and across the organization.
• Strong people management skills, with experience hiring, managing performance, and developing Talent Scouts.
• Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Strong analytics and planning skills; ability to identify root issues that impact the team's ability to recruit better, faster, and economically.
• High School Diploma/GED
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]