T-Mobile's Senior Manager, Product Management will lead the creation of a world-class digital self-service experience for T-Mobile's rapidly growing T-Mobile for Business segment. As a leader on the Product & Technology Business Experience team, the Senior Manager will lead a group of product managers and product owners and be responsible for developing and executing the vision and roadmap for their product.
The Senior Manager, Product Management will identify opportunities and set capability roadmap and product priories based on a strong understanding of user needs and in-depth data analysis. Working within a larger Product & Technology team, the Senior Manager, Product Management will be a leader who effectively organizes teams, coaches and develops each individual, and builds strong cross-functional relationships in order to deliver on their business objectives.
- Product lifecycle management: Manage the end-to-end lifecycle of complex products from conception to product/market fit and growth
- Product strategy and vision: Create and effectively champion a data-driven and market-informed product vision and strategy
- Product roadmap definition: Develop a product feature and release roadmap based on in-depth data analysis, a clear understanding of consumer needs
- Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals
- Product Specifications: Lead team from feature definition through user stories, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery
- Analytics and Experimentation: Develop and measure product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute experiments to find product solutions
- Team: Build a strong team culture, one focused on developing a highly engaged team willing to take on new challenges.
- Learning & Development: Actively drive development of the team to ensure we have the best product team within T-Mobile
- Partnerships: Build strong partnerships with direct stakeholders and parallel business units through collaboration and the creation of fantastic experiences that align with business and user goals
- Proven track record of releasing successful digital products to market (required)
- 7+ years of experience in product management
- 5+ years of experience leading highly effective digital teams
- Demonstrated ability to develop new processes and approaches
- A strong passion for technology
- Proven experience with rapid, iterative design and development processes
- B2B-specific experience preferred
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]