What you'll do in your role.
Create a new business and be responsible for the outcome by leading the development, deployment, operation and sale of new and innovative products and services by T-Mobile for enterprise customers. Define and implement new processes and functions necessary to deliver business results. Define roles and hire direct staff and work across functions to direct other personnel and resources.
You will work closely with Network Engineering, DSO, Network Operations, Product & Technology, Customer Support, Account Management, IT, Customer Success, Security, Legal, and Trust, to develop the systems necessary to provide a solution that is built on the highest level of trust upon which our customers have come to depend from T-Mobile.
You will have profit & loss responsibility. Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
- Lead the generation of the initial and subsequent annual operating plan for the business
- Lead the strategy and roadmap needed to ensure the highest level of service and compliance for our products
- Meet with key prospects and generate relationships to facilitate early sales and reference customers and to further sales
- Build solid partnerships with key stakeholder groups to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision
- Develop product plans (including target segment and value proposition) and business cases for assigned products and services.
- Responsible for identifying market size, preparation of business plans, and assist in pricing recommendations for the defined product and service portfolio.
- Responsible for populating the overall roadmap for the product lines and lines of business, ensuring a continual stream of new and innovative ideas are consistently brought to market.
- Own the performance of products in-market and will be responsible for ensuring that products achieve financial objectives.
- Analyze financial performance and recommend tactics to change the trajectory of the business.
- Work with a team of cross-functional resources, as well as develop and own the go to market strategy to maximize market share, profitability, revenue retention and growth, and other strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with dedicated enterprise resources (Engineering, Supply Chain, CARE, P&T, and other teams) to optimize the in-market performance of products to attain revenue and margin goals.
- Responsible for monitoring products performance in market (financial, operational, and customer satisfaction).
- Manage all life cycle migration strategies and the end-of-life decision for existing products and services.
- Lead Network Engineering, Network Operations, Product & Technology, Customer Support, Account Management, IT, Customer Experience, Security, Legal, and Trust in order to improve systems and capabilities, evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with the business, leveraging and building new industry best practices and innovations
- Form team of product line managers to prioritize and manage the backlog for effective release and planning. Facilitate requirements definition across teams to decompose and document releases, epics, functional requirements to developer-ready user stories and acceptance criteria. Convey customer and product requirements in the form of architectures, solutions and proof-of-concepts ("PoC(s)"), iterating on a rapid basis with UX, product, engineering, IT and business stakeholders
- Deliver business results on time
- Responsible for other duties and projects as assigned by business management as needed
The experience you'll bring.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with profit/loss responsibility in networking business or technical product line management
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial leadership
- Experience in mobile (3GPP) and enterprise networks (IETF, IEEE 802.11) across wired and wireless media. Understanding of architectures for datacenter and cloud systems
- Experience working on public communications and / or enterprise scale networks
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
Technical Working Knowledge
- IEEE 802.11 standards and deployment models of "WiFi" systems.
- Ethernet, Power over Ethernet (POE), IEEE 1588, L2/L3 Switching
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) for Local Area Networks (LAN), enterprise routing
- Enterprise network security, (firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention)
- Software Defined (and traditional) Wide Area Networking, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Corporate directory (Active Directory), RBAS
- Mobile Networks, 4G/5G Evolved Packet Core and Radio Access Networks, APNs, subscriber management, SIM-based authentication schemes (incl. eSIM)
- Masters of Business Administration
- Track record of building a lasting business cross-functional partnership with both internal and external groups, especially Networking, Engineering, Program Management, Sales and Customer Support
- Ability to operate in a matrixed environment of multiple stakeholders and roadmap delivery commitments
- Experience in driving enterprise and government solutions
- Demonstrated ability to identify key elements of solution value to customer and lead development of monetization and pricing models
- Direct experience in delivering a product using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM), including modeling experience using task/storyboards, user stories or use cases, etc.; strong knowledge of testing/QA processes
- Customer journey mapping to document existing system processes and identify areas for improvement
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]