Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
• Provide leadership, coaching, and full-service day-to-day management to direct reports.
• Serves as a leader on an HR Crew, working collaboratively to deliver effective execution of recruiting and leadership development training and programs. Provides strategic direction and input to business leaders regarding overall people strategies that support the culture, company direction, and growth needs of the business and its employees.
• Provides expert and objective advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on HR programs, policy and procedures, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, change management, diversity and organizational development to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
• In partnership with the appropriate support resources, responds to employee concerns regarding performance management, improvement, harassment, discrimination, misconduct, employee safety, teamwork etc.
• Work collaboratively with HR support teams to ensure the effective development of transparent, meaningful and accessible leadership training, tools and resources to enable and support employee careers. Effectively partner with team members and stakeholders to achieve success in attracting, developing, and training top talent.
• Ensure compliance of all employment/labor laws through programs, practices, policies, investigations, training, and actions. Maintain current and complete understanding of Federal and State employment laws such as (Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, FLSA, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, sexual harassment, and NLRA). Protect company's interests by ensuring all legal requirements are met and complied with through proactive practices, investigations and actions. Interpret and administer policies fairly and, consistently within legal boundaries.
• Proactively identify and recommend areas of improvement (e.g., ensures acceptable levels of employee turnover, Employee Satisfaction Survey results are delivered and actionable, clarification of processes and developing procedures as needed, assures programs are in place to motivate and retain employees, etc.); translates workforce data into meaningful plans for leadership to act upon.
• A minimum of 8 years' experience as a strong HR Generalist with emphasis in employee relations and organizational development including management/supervision.
• Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity.
• Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations.
• Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills - ability to present, train, influence, and negotiate.
• Knowledge and ability to navigate social media platforms.
• Strong interpersonal and business partnering skills along with project management and program development skills; effective partnering with T-Mobile stakeholders to achieve success in attracting and retaining the best talent.
• Minimum 5 years proven ability to develop and grow subordinates.
• Very proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Bachelor's degree
License or certification
• Human Resources Certification
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-employment background screen
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]