We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Content and Digital to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will develop and lead strategy for best-in-class digital (web and email) and social media content by leveraging data, trends and best practices to drive successful execution of plans.
You are a strong editor and writer with in-depth experience and a sharp POV. You are highly skilled at leveraging various mediums to build brand awareness, engagement and credibility through creative storytelling, smart content distribution and impactful partnerships.
- Develop content and digital (including social and email) strategy, execution plans, campaigns and sprints for Samsung NEXT with a focus on driving thought leadership.
- Design, produce, manage, curate and edit communications of all kinds including social media, web, video and print materials to achieve marketing goals.
- Lead and manage website development and updates.
- Collaborate with lead generation team to leverage content to fill top of funnel for transaction teams.
- Evaluate ad platforms and create and execute paid media strategy to support content efforts
- Manage agencies and contractors (writers, designers, producers, etc.)
- Develop relationships and collaborate with content partners to extend company’s story and reach new and targeted audiences.
- Train internal team on social media and digital best practices and uses, and introduce new digital tools to the organization to enhance processes, communication and efficiencies.
- Work with legal team to create governance, policies and guidelines around content creation.
- Utilize digital analytics to understand user behavior and leverage data to inform and direct strategy and execution.
- Remain up-to-date on social media and content marketing landscape, best practices and trends and provide method for testing and measuring new tools and approaches.
- Align with external Samsung groups on activities and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing or Journalism.
- 8+ years of experience managing content/editorial and digital, with emphasis on websites, social media, content development and partnerships preferably in the media or tech industry.
- 6+ years of experience managing and growing audience through social media.
- Editorial mindset to understand and analyze how audiences consume content and how we can optimize across platforms.
- Affinity for new technologies and understanding of emerging tech trends (VR, AR, IoT, AI, etc.)
- Highly creative and effective communicator and passion for storytelling.
- Experience with Wordpress, Google Analytics, Slideshare, major social media platforms and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop CS). Video editing software experience a plus.
- Understanding of SEO, keyword search, and other content search. Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Superior project management and planning skills and understanding of how to manage priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, matrix global environment and focus on high performance.
- Excellent communication skills and creative “out of the box” thinker.
- Self-starter and highly collaborative, with excellent organization and time management skills.