Job Title:Sr. Implementation Engineer
As a Cloud Security Implementation Engineer, you will design and deploy for Skyhigh Cloud Security solutions across large enterprise customers. You will follow best practices across the Skyhigh Cloud Security and Governance solutions for one or more of cloud services such as Office 365, Box, SalesForce and ServiceNow. You will be a trusted SME (Subject Matter Expert) and act as a trusted advisor to customers, partners (channel partners and Sis).
From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and consumers. McAfee helps businesses orchestrate cyber environments that are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction of security threats happen simultaneously and collaboratively. For consumers, McAfee secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats at home and away. With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building best in class cyber security solutions.
About the role:
- Work directly with customers, understand business and technical requirements, customer environments and design and implement security solution
- Work with project managers to come up with project plan for customer deployments
- Scope the implementation phases and execute them for the successful delivery
- Partner with the MVision Cloud product management team or Program Manager in aligning the solution delivery with the project timelines
- Follow best-practices in deploying MVision cloud security solutions
- Strongly preferred, with one or more of the cloud services such as Office 365, Box, SalesForce, ServiceNow or AWS.
- Proven hands-on experience with one or more the information security solutions such as Web Proxy/NGFW/Email Security Gateways, SIEM, SAML/SSO, DLP, Data Encryption technology
- Worked as a Implementation engineer or professional services engineer in deploying security solutions or cloud solutions.
- Proven experience working with customers and partners in successful design and deployment of solutions
- Ability to develop a phased implementation plan for complex deployment projects
- 5+ years of deployment experience in an Implementation engineer role or professional services engineer role
- Hands on in Cloud application implementation is highly desirable.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Our corporate culture and values are central to McAfee’s philosophy. Every day we embrace a more diverse workforce and inclusive environment. We are encouraged to bring our true selves to work. Our wide range of social communities & programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits, all allow our employees to feel valued as people, while enjoying positive and challenging work.
Check out more: Careers & Life at McAfee.
Perks may include:
Pension / Retirement Programs
Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage Programs
Paid Time Off
Support for Community Involvement
Unleash your Power … Join our Talent Network: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Shift 1 (India)