Job TitleSr. Drawing Officer
Site Planning Officer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Layout and installation drawing are key documents for site preparation.
- To create and maintain site planning drawings.
- Provides support in drawing and related site requirement to Project management, CS and Sales so that the customers can finish the site to meet the requirement of our equipments.
- Provide site preparation information regarding of Philips’ equipments to end user and 3rd party.
You are responsible for
- Plan and Draw Site Layout Proposal
- Plan and Draw Site Preparation Final Drawing
- Drawing cross review for internal site planner
- Technical Support to Project Manager about Drawing and Site Plan
- Other Task assigned by Company and Team
- This job requires extremely conscientious and meticulous attitude
- Correctly and Accurately Drawing and Review
- Frequently Overtime Work could be necessary in order to fulfill tasks in time
You are a part of
- GBS Site Planning Team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- College/University graduate in architecture or engineering
- Preferred ≥3 year experience of Site Planning or drawing in Mechanical and Electrical Installation Industry or Architecture Industry
- Proficient in using AutoCAD software is a MUST
- English reading/writing capability
- Basic Communication Skill
- Willing to work under pressure
- Strong self-learning capability.
- Cooperative and responsible attitude.
- Customer focus.
In return, we offer you
We offer experiences and opportunities that add many unexpected and enriching moments to our employees’ lives. Especially when the innovative health technologies and solutions they help develop benefit their own friends and family.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our inclusive, passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.