Partners with Manager, Executive Communications to execute T-Mobile for Business leadership communications strategy. Holds the pen for executive communications and gives senior leadership a voice with internal and external audiences, whether it's an email communication or a prospective customer presentation. Builds creative and engaging communication strategies and tactics that elevate awareness about T-Mobile for Business' executive leaders, strategies, key initiatives and business offerings.
Ensures productivity is maximized and quality is delivered. Serves as a strategic business partner and provides communications counsel, drafts and edits speeches, email communications, presentations, and other as-needed communications. Manages content and event logistics for monthly and quarterly executive meetings.
- 6+ years executive communications, corporate communications, and/or public relations experience in an agency or corporate environment.
- 6+ years working in a fast paced, high volume Marketing, Communications, and/or Public Relations function for a company or agency. Understanding of sales organizations is a plus.
- Must be skilled storyteller, writer and editor with strong presentation skills.
- Skilled at working with and advising senior-level leadership.
- Skilled at getting results and influencing others.
- Strong organizational skills with a history of anticipating issues and ability to be strategic, proactive and assertive.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills, critical thinking, upbeat attitude, flexibility, high integrity, persistence and personal initiative.
- Self-motivated, proactive and possesses the ability to work well both independently and among a team.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining metrics/tools of measurement.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, including Powerpoint.
- Critical Thinking, Writing, Editing, Oral Communications, Integrated Communications, Communications Consulting, Communications Strategy, Communications Planning, Event Logistics, Measurement
- Experience in developing and leading communications strategy for dynamic organizations that have experienced significant change (e.g. change in response to market conditions, regulatory environment, competition, etc.)
- Telecommunications industry and cross-cultural experience, background in B2B communications strongly preferred
- Contributing to high performing teams
• At least 18 years of age.• Legally authorized to work in the United States.• High School Diploma or GED.• Pre-employment background screen.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: "TMUS") is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit http://www.t-mobile.com
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NASDAQ: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to millions of customers who are [...]